This year we've got a bunch of awesome raffle prizes for attendees of the Celebration.
One Year Authorpreneur Bublish Subscription
we are giving away three of these, each valued at $100
eBook Creator. Write your book on Bublish. While you're writing share excerpts from your manuscript with Bublish's "rough cut" book bubbles. It's a perfect way to build buzz and capture pre-orders. When you're finished, generate a beautifully formatted ePub with one click, and start selling your work right away.
Book Bubbles. Engage readers and drive traffic to your product pages at major online book retailers without feeling like a salesperson. Bublish's Book Bubbles combine visual branding elements, social sharing features, enriched excerpts and calls to action to create an immersive, micro-browsing experience for readers. Bublish works with Amazon, Barnes+Noble, Google Play, iBooks and Kobo. Readers can also comment on your bubbles and follow you to receive emails every time you create a new bubble.
Real-Time Metrics. Bublish's Authorpreneur Dashboard shows you where and when readers are engaging with your book content AND where and when they convert to purchase your book.
Author Profile. Bublish's LinkedIn-style profile for authors showcases your bio and all your books in one place. Check out award-winning author Mark David Gerson's Author Profile on Bublish.
Book Promotion Resources. When you join Bublish, you become part of our global community of authors. You'll have access to exclusive tutorials and resources, and be invited to our free, biweekly webinars with the world's top publishing and marketing professionals.
WriteitNow Creative Writing Software ranks in the top three in 2019
We are giving away three valued at $60 each.
- Writers can create and keep track of plots
- Use separate tabs for characters with room for pictures and notes on how single characters relate to other characters.Authors can assign traits to characters to keep their actions “true” to their temperaments.
- The software provides a handy Tree View of progress, allowing writers to swap chapter positions and manage other overall shifts as needed.
- There is a place for organizing notes, for location names, and for brain storming.
- The software has a strong editing component, a readability check option and even provides authors with a submissions manager.
- WriteitNow was created by writers. It often gets the nod as the best software to buy in comparisons with similar options because writers find intuitive. Fawn Germer, 4 times Pulitzer prize nominee, “I love your program. I've finally found the software that sorts out the chaos in my brain.”
- 100 Covers
We are giving away one top package valued at $300
We create custom ebook cover with licensed fonts and images. We spend extensive time browsing the bestsellers in your category/genre to determine how to blend in with the bestsellers while still achieving a unique and creative look. With our large team of diversely-talented designers, we can truly achieve ANY look to match your genre and suit your tastes.
- Also included: 3D and social media images of your book
- A free promotion through Buck Books when you launch
- And The Marketing Pack that includes an entire month of ad campaign management provided by BookAds
- Paperback Cover and Audio cover (if requested).
We are giving away one top package valued at $200
- Send us your fully edited and proofed manuscript, and we’ll format it into reflowable form for seamless use with any eReader on any platform, typically in 5-10 business days.
- Perfect for professional publishing on Kindle, the iBookstore, Kobo, and others.
- Turn your baby into a paperback or hardcover for the major print-on-demand services such as Createspace, KDP, Ingramspark, and other popular platforms.
- We’ll style it up like the big publishing houses with elegant page numbers, chapter headings, a copyright page, a table of contents, and more stylistic touches in the dimensions of your choice (5X8, 5.5X8.5, 6X9, etc.). Turnaround time typically ranges from 5-15 business days depending on our current workload.
Writer’s Talk hosted by Jerry Fabyanic.
We are giving away one interview valued at $100
Writer’s Talk is a segment of The Rabbit Hole on KYGT-FM radio in Idaho Springs. The show explores Colorado’s thriving literary communities. Guests include Colorado authors, service providers, and representatives of Colorado professional literary organizations.
The show’s format and approximate hour-length timeframe allow for in-depth and free-ranging discussions about guests’ works. All shows are recorded and available for podcasting.
“Jerry’s engaging conversational style provides a platform for writers to showcase their work guided by his unique and compassionate interacting approach.”
Rachel Kodanaz, author of Embracing Life’s Challenges
Podcast hosted by Laurel McHargue
Host of Alligator Preserves
We are giving away one podcast valued at $125
An audio and video interview showcasing your product (book or service) and shared on several social media sites with links to share across your own social media platform.
OnSite Computer Services
We are giving away one free tune up valued at $80
Onsite staff translate computer lingo into English when talking to customers. Expertise awarded them “Best Computer Repair Service in Denver” and Cherry Creek Chamber of Commerce named them “Business of the Year”.
Free Computer Tune Up:
- Check your computer drive,
- Check your antivirus protection
- Look at your backup and explore options
- Optimize your system.
Winner must bring computer into OnSite office at Hampden and I-25